January 22, 2011

The Breakfast Surprise Party


This morning we surprised Michelle, one of my mama pals, with a day after birthday breakfast. We pulled it off, we moms and our girls. My girlie and me, Jemma and gals, Joan and her sweet, and  - Michelle. Michelle is a mom of boys. So, isn't it lovely she could be surrounded by girls to celebrate her day?

Jemma provided the flowers from her garden and I wish you could see how great these red tables look.

The saucer holds remnants of the French Macaroons. Salted Caramel and Chocolate, I believe.

Celebrating should be mandatory.

Maybe every Saturday.

There's so much to be glad for. Especially when you're one of five who love being moms together.

And La Provence is a wonderful place to enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.