January 20, 2011

New Steps in this New Year

As I go in this new year, I'm thinking that there are things I want to include and things I'd like to leave behind.
Here's the list so far:

Include
Walk
Read
Write
Food blog (bring fun recipes and thoughts, hmmm, seems like this might be one already, sometimes)
Plan a Weekly Menu and eat at home at least five nights a week
A Square Foot garden
Family game nights
Listening to my kiddos
Encourage others' faith, hopes and dreams
Sleep
Movie dates with my dear husband no less than 2 nights a month

Discard
Unplanned spending (the 3 day waiting rule can apply to me too!)
Clothes I'm not using
Sugar
Responding before taking the beat for thought
Anxious thought

I just may keep updating this list. I'll certainly be reporting on it.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.