April 09, 2010

Anticipation

My favorite family and I are heading to a dinner 30 miles from here to gather with the most important moms in my life. We simply call ourselves "Group" and we've been friends since our eldest kiddos were 2 months old. If I were a dog I'd be drooling. These gals and their offspring are wonderful, thoughtful, funny, perfect, imperfect, busy, challenging, marvelous, conquering moms and the ones I'd call my dearest friends. Two of the group won't be with us tonight. The doctor is 350 miles away and dinner, for tonight, is inconvenient. The other is 1/2 way around the world - serving health in the third world. They will be missed. But, even without them, this will be a night to retell.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.