April 04, 2010

Quotable Sunday - Love Wins ~ Matthew 18:5-7

 5-6The angel spoke to the women: "There is nothing to fear here. I know you're looking for Jesus, the One they nailed to the cross. He is not here. He was raised, just as he said. Come and look at the place where he was placed.
 7"Now, get on your way quickly and tell his disciples, 'He is risen from the dead. He is going on ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there.' That's the message."  - Matthew 17:5-7, The Message

This is the reason for my hope. Jesus Christ who walked on earth, died for a specific purpose at the Passover. It was foretold that he would become the sacrificial lamb for purpose of atonement for all who follow the Way. A way away from the law and directly into the path of unrealistic, gracious love. An inexplicable love for more than a few. 
This is the reason for my hope. There were witnesses to His death and to His resurrection, the walking amongst them for proof of this transformation. 
I'm in. All the way in. Whether I witness the great or small miracle(s). I believe. And my joy is in my hope. I profess Jesus Christ and I know that the only choice that is certain is what He has spoke:  Love. Love Won. Love Wins. Always.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Basking in the sun following Easter Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.