February 20, 2011

February 20 - I Love:: The Kid & The Cuddle

At the end of a day that started badly but turned out to be both fun and wonderful, my big girl and I tucked into my bed for a cuddle. I knew we were going to read, but she was against it. That is until I turned the second page in MEET THE AUSTINS by Madeline L'Engle*. Then she was hooked and snuggled very close to listen until she could listen no more and off she went, to whereever the preteen girl with all the friend struggles and new desire for dresses, goes.

It's an awfully sweet time of night and life.

If I could, I'd hold this moment in time forever.

I love my girl and her brilliant, lovely cuddles.



*Highly recommend, great series for this age.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.