November 07, 2015

31 Day Challenge:: Yes!

My lovely friend Kris just challenged me to write everyday, specifically she challenged me to 31 days of saying yes. So, here I am -- yes. Challenged. See the intro post from Lonette Baity here.

I'm in. And as I hung up the phone and walked from the kitchen to the couch I heard the words Faithful Consistency. 

What a perfect relationship. Consistency and a 31 day challenge. I'm noticing more and more that my Faithfulness, my consistency in things has a big impact. Everyday with the dishes. Everyday with the writing. Everyday with the prayer, the painting, the playing. What ever it is, the benefit is bigger than me.

So Yes. I'm saying yes to 31 days of writing about Yes.

Where are we heading?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.