July 11, 2014

A good morning indeed!


I've been too busy. 
Honestly. 
A little work, time with my kiddos, my husband and my lovely, lovely Sketchbookery class. (The class starts again in December. Take it. Really. It's wonderful.) My doggie has needed attention and received it, but not the garden so much. So this morning I did what I used to do every morning. I took a little garden walk. 
See what I found? It's about the size of two baseballs. It was hiding beneath the strawberry leaves. And, there's another one too. 


After the garden stroll, I came in and looked back out the door to find my lovely companion and bestest pal, Max.


A good morning indeed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.