July 19, 2011

Seeing

Today I started the Revisiting Sanctuaries on-line workshop. (You can too! Go, it's wonderful.) I participated once before and want to dig a bit deeper and join the conversation and fun again. So today, I am seeing. I was specifically looking for something that brought be joy in color and this is it. A little geranium I picked up at Trader Joe's just because I love the color. I'm planting it in my little front garden with the beautiful variegated plant and the big rock.
It's stunning.

My gardens tend to the same color scheme. White and pink with a bit of lavender. So, I'm thrilled for this bold joiner.

So, I must ask: how does your garden grow?

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hope you are enjoying! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.