May 25, 2010

A fabulous Mom moment occurred last Saturday afternoon. I looked out onto the front porch to see my girlie and her pal Sophia in their bathing suits with a big brown bucket.
They were bobbing for apples.
After a giggle, my heart was so warmed watching my sweet bird sharing one of her favorite childhood days with her friend. Bobbing for apples happened first in fall when she was very little, probably two and then became a silly and high demand summer activity a few of years ago.
How darling that some seasonal fun in our backyard became the inventing spring afternoon affair! Who knew?

Photo from a great blog, Dishin'. http://dishin.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/halloween-memories-fall-spinach-salad-friday-favs/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.