March 28, 2010

Sissy Sunday

Hi! I am so glad it is Sissy Sunday! This new segment is called Sissy Sunday, as you might have noticed. I am a guest blogger, and I am ten! This week I am going to show you one of my favorite thing that I have ever drawn. This is an abstract piece.  Every week I am going to talk about something that I have drawn. I hope this inspires you. In this piece of artwork, I chose to do, I used only four colors. Black, purple, green and blue! At my school, in art class, we were working on an abstract drawing. My wonderful art teacher helped me to come up with this idea. I have done three of these now. 
Art is my favorite special in my school. I so badly wish that we could have it every day! :D
Next week I am going to tell you about the palm trees I painted! Can't wait!! See you next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.