January 01, 2010

Faithfulness

Yesterday, the last day of 2009,  my mom had a little surgery. It only lasted an hour and a half. But the day itself was long.
Just after we arrived in the pre-operative room, our pastor came by to tell my mom that she's beautiful and that she's loved with the lavish, incredible love of God. His faithfulness, his love, poured over my already faith-filled mommie.
So, as I sat in the waiting area, on my own, because my darling husband was home for that part of the day with Mom's dog and our children, I could sit in complete confidence.
That confidence is knowing that my mom felt whole and prayed over and loved and safe. It made me feel all the more faithful myself. And that's a delight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.