January 02, 2011

The beginning of the new year

I find myself considering that the end of 2010 had me growing in awareness of how and why I do and see certain things. (Oh yes, we're heading into family-of-origin role assignments, etc.)

It's good. I'm ready. Up for it, so to speak.

For me, this year, will be a continuation, of this process. I've noticed that some of the noticing has caused a shift in my behavior. Not all the noticing is pleasant or intentional. Some sneaks up like being overcome in an emotion. Some is more subtle. All is good. To be celebrated in fact. I suppose its a bit of an awakening.

I don't know what is in store, entirely. But I know that as the year goes, I'll know, well, more. I'm enthusiastic at the thought. It's very likely I'll share bits of what I notice. Without great fanfare, but it will be a celebration of coming into a space of clearing. All for the purpose of noticing. And waking.

I will be celebrating Taking Note.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Lovely! Thank you for your sweet note today! Here's to a new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.