December 21, 2011

I still love this guy


I have to say, I love all that this behollied man conjures.
And I love the truth, that Saint Nicholas gave of his fortunes and inspired the dream.
We're days away from the story of his visiting and I can hear my youngest recanting the story that we just need to believe in him.

This year, the spirit of giving has really hit me as I've thought about the gifts I am giving and want to give to my friends and my family. It's been fun and challenging and very freeing.

So maybe the way I believe in Santa, is in the sense of expressing myself to in giving to and for others. However it is, I find myself just a little more grateful and aware of the enjoyment.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.