November 03, 2009

Do we live and learn?

Each year I wait for Christmas with eager anticipation and each year the beautiful holiday seems to sneak up on me. So here I am for a test. The Christmas cards, ordered in early October, have arrived. They sit on my dining room table. Can I, is there a way to, reorder my routine and have these envelopes addressed by the end of November? That would be delightful. I'd avert any rushing on a Christmas project I adore. The question becomes the quest. I challenge my own divide (into weeks) and conquer (the less considered) mentality and only time will tell. A weekly post shall suffice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.