August 23, 2013

Women who love:: Part 1

There is a fabulous online magazine. SheLoves.com. 

Here's the manifesto. Or Part 1:

Let us be women who Love.

Let us be women willing to lay down our sword words, our sharp looks, our ignorant silence and towering stance and fill the earth now with extravagant Love.

...
I have taken to reciting this as I walk. Especially when I'm alone, around new women. In shops, in stores, at the vacation pool, and before I see the women I love. 

When I first read the manifesto, nearly a year ago, the piece had huge impact. My first thought was so simple and freeing: why not? I am loved well. I also have a big enough heart. And, I'm far enough down this life road to be able to just drop the armor of my 30s and some of the 40s and just, operate out of love. 

Its funny. In this mindset, others respond. Most likely because their inner girlfriend gets the spirit-to-spirit communication. "She's loved and she's sharing." So true. 

It's really that simple. 
And, I believe, incredibly valuable to whomever that other gal is, and to me. 

And you?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Copyright


Original text and images sole property of BirdandSeashells. If you wish to use something, please ask or quote me.